- Enhance the bass of a Pulse sound system by integrating an existing subwoofer using the Pulse Amp adapter
- Easy to install – Simply plug the Pulse Amp into any standard wall outlet and connect it to the subwoofer using a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable (not included)
- App controlled – Add the subwoofer to a Pulse sound system and adjust its volume and equalizer settings directly from an iOS or Android device
- Whole home sound – Pulse Amp can be used with up to 7 Pulse bulbs for rich surround sound
- Pulse Master bulb required for pairing – Pulse Amp cannot connect to Solo or individual Pulse Satellite bulbs
The Pulse Amp adapter allows you to connect your existing wireless subwoofer to your Pulse sound system. Set-up is simple. Just plug the Pulse Amp into any wall outlet and connect it to your subwoofer using a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable (not included). If your subwoofer does not have a 3.5 mm jack, you can always use a 3.5 mm plug to RCA cable or another kind of converter cable to connect it to Pulse Amp.
You can customize your Pulse system to suit your needs. A Pulse Master bulb can be paired with the Pulse Amp and up to 7 Satellite bulbs allowing you to enjoy your favorite music in every room of your house. You can even connect your Pulse system to your TV or audio receiver using Pulse Link adapter (sold separately).
The Pulse Amp comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Note: Pulse Amp is not a standalone product and requires a Pulse Master bulb in order to function properly.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon